Don’t Take Chances With Criminal Charges
When you need a lawyer to defend you against any level of criminal charges, the stakes are high. It is no time to take risks with your future. Trust in experienced criminal defense lawyers with a long track record for success. The team at the Law Offices of Richman Hill & Associates, PLLC is prepared to fight for you, no matter what type of charges you face.
Our attorneys both have over 25 years of criminal defense experience. They understand the federal and New York state court systems. We represent clients throughout the entire New York City area and Westchester, Rockland, and Orange Counties.
Experienced Representation For All Areas Of Criminal Law
With decades of experience and dedication to criminal defense work, our lawyers are prepared to handle any level of criminal defense. Examples of cases we handle include:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) and driving while ability impaired (DWAI) by alcohol or drugs, sometimes referred to as driving under the influence (DUI), which applies to out-of-state drivers
- Drug offenses of all levels, including minor possession charges at the state level to federal drug trafficking offenses
- Sex crimes, such as sexual assault, child pornography, internet-based sex crimes and statutory rape
- Theft offenses, from shoplifting to armed robbery or burglary
- Violent crimes, which may include anything from assault to homicide, and often carry the most severe penalties
- White collar crimes, including all types of fraud, such as embezzlement, insurance fraud and identity theft, as well as federal crimes like money laundering and wire fraud
These are just examples and by no means include all of the areas we handle. If you have questions regarding whether we might be able to assist you, please call our office to discuss the matter.
Our Work With Media, High-Profile Clients And Industries
We understand the importance of your reputation and the impact of negative press. Whether you are an investment banker, politician or another professional that has the public eye on you, we know that the media can and often will impact high-profile people or cases. Our firm has experience with cases covered by the media and our attorneys are also frequently featured on CourtTV, CNN and other news outlets. You can trust us to handle these sensitive matters with professionalism and confidence.
Are You Facing A Weapons Charge?
Weapons offenses can sometimes stand alone, such as a charge of criminal possession of a firearm. In other circumstances, they can attach to another crime, often increasing the seriousness of that offense. This is often referred to as an “aggravating factor.” For example, armed robbery is a more serious offense than robbery that does not involve a weapon.
The penalties for any charge involving a weapon can be quite serious and have lasting effects on your future. Law enforcement often views these charges as violent crimes, even if you never use the gun or other weapon. Most of these offenses are felonies. No matter how guns or other weapons are involved in your case, we will fight diligently to protect your rights.
Start Building Your Defense Today
The sooner you reach out to our team, the sooner we can start building a strong defense for you. Learn more by scheduling an appointment with one of our lawyers. You can either reach out online or call our office at 718-892-8588.